– Professor of Economics, Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University
Robert A. Lawson is Professor of Economics and holds the Jerome M. Fullinwider Endowed Centennial Chair in Economic Freedom in the O’Neil Center for Global Markets and Freedom in the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University. He earned his B.S. in economics from the Honors Tutorial College at Ohio University and his M.S. and Ph.D. in economics from Florida State University. A Senior Fellow at the Fraser Institute, he has numerous professional publications in journals such as Public Choice, Cato Journal, Journal of Labor Research, Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, and the European Journal of Political Economy. Prof. Lawson has served as President of the Association of Private Enterprise Education and is a member of the Mont Pelerin Society.
Recent Research by Robert A. Lawson
- Read the Full Publication
- Executive Summary - by Donald J. Boudreaux, Editor
- Summary Chapter - by Donald J. Boudreaux
- Chapter 1 - by Liya Palagashvili
- Chapter 2 - by Russell S. Sobel
- Chapter 3 - by Robert A. Lawson
- Chapter 4 - by Roger Meiners and Andrew P. Morriss
- Chapter 5 - by Clyde Wayne Crews Jr.