The Fraser Institute has an opening for a Salesforce Administrator in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto. This position will be a hybrid position, primarily working from home. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented, collaborative, solutions-focused individual to build their Salesforce experience and provide support across the Institute.
The Salesforce administrator will help improve business practices across the Institute through the configuration, support, training/adoption, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Administer the Institute’s Salesforce.com platform. This includes monitoring, configuring, testing, and tailoring the platform to support key business processes and ensure data quality.
- Provide day-to-day platform and user support and training.
- Work across departments to determine needs and then design and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom reports, objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, etc.
- Develop, create and maintain dashboards and reports based upon department requirements.
- Ensure data quality and create standards and processes for ensuring data integrity.
- Serve as the in-house expert on new features/functionality of Salesforce.
- Seek new and innovative ways to meet the needs of fundraising teams and donors.
- Establish and maintain two-way integration with our marketing automation and event systems.
- Advise marketing teams on customer journeys and monitor and refine as necessary.
- Manage release updates, partner portals, and third-party applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have a post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent training/ experience and a Salesforce.com Certification (Admin, and/or Developer).
- You have at least two years of previous Salesforce administrator experience.
- You have a proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation).
- Knowledge of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a strong asset.
- An understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration is an asset.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development is an asset.
What we offer:
- A collegial work environment that encourages sharing ideas and learning.
- A hybrid work model, that allows you to work from home and from our office.
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most accomplished policy experts in the country.
- Professional development and advancement opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package, which includes extended health and dental benefits coverage and a great RRSP plan.
The Fraser Institute
1770 Burrard Street, 4th Floor
Vancouver, BC V6J 3G7
Please email your resumé and cover letter (including salary expectations) to: [email protected] with the subject line “Salesforce Administrator.”
Application deadline: May 30th, 2022. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
The Fraser Institute is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Workplace accommodation are available should you be contacted regarding this competition. Please advise Human Resources of any accommodation requirements at that time.
We thank all candidates who wish to apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.