Alberta currently offers the greatest degree of school choice in Canada.
— Jan 2, 2018
Alberta is currently the only province to offer charter schools.
— Dec 9, 2016
Almost half of Ontario’s independent schools have fewer than 50 students.
— Apr 25, 2016
Independent schools and charter schools leverage public dollars towards cost-effective alternative approaches to education.
Defunding independent schools in Alberta will increase taxpayer costs, diminish school choice for parents
— Apr 22, 2016
Public schools in Alberta require more than $13,000 taxpayer dollars to educate a student while independent and charter schools require under $5,300 and $9,000 respectively.
— Apr 6, 2016
- Read the Full Magazine
- Soaking the Rich Will Dampen the Economy
- The Quote Wall - Spring 2016
- Canada’s Opposition to Unpaid Internships Hurts the Unskilled
- The Book Corner: The Conservative Heart
- Alberta Rejects New Charter Schools Despite Evidence of Widespread Benefits
- Infographic: Premier’s Report Card
- The Myth of Food Miles
- Video gallery: Canadian Consumer Tax Index 2015
- Fossil Fuel- Free Activists Should Focus First on Self-Sacrifice
- Hot Topics: Raising the Minimum Wage
- Hot Topics: Debt Accumulation in Ontario Compared to Other Provinces