Travel Bursary Program
The Fraser Institute offers a limited number of travel bursaries to cover transportation and accommodation costs for BC students wanting to attend an Explore Public Policy Issues student seminar in Vancouver. If you are passionate about the economy, business, and critical issues of the day, apply today to enjoy a challenging and inspiring day of discussion and inquiry while networking with students from across British Columbia.
2023 Travel Bursary:
March 3-5, 2023
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- Airfare from the closest major BC airport to Vancouver
- Return transportation from airport to conference hotel
- Shared hotel accommodation on Friday and Saturday nights
- Attendance at the Explore Public Policy Issues seminar on Saturday
- Saturday morning breakfast, breaks, and lunch, and post-seminar reception with speakers and Fraser Institute staff
- You must be a student between the ages of 17 and 30 and currently enrolled in Grade 12, college, or university.
- You must be a resident of British Columbia who lives outside of the Lower Mainland.
- If you are under 18, you must have a parent/guardian sign a consent form.
The application deadline has passed. All applicants will be notified by the end of February.
Contact Education Programs
For more information, email [email protected]